How do compression socks work?
Compression stockings put pressure on your legs and ankles, which can:
Reduces the diameter of major veins by increasing the volume and velocity of blood flow
- Helps blood flow to the heart
- Helps prevent backflow of blood down the foot or laterally into the superficial veins
The benefits of compression socks
Your doctor may prescribe compression stockings to:
Improve leg circulation
- support veins
- prevent blood from pooling in the veins of the legs
- Reduce leg swelling
- Reduces orthostatic hypotension, which causes dizziness or instability when standing
- Help prevent venous ulcers
- Prevents deep vein thrombosis in the legs
- Helps relieve pain from varicose veins
- reverse venous hypertension
- Improve lymphatic drainage
Benefits and Advantages of Open Toe Compression Stockings
- No cramping and crowding of the toes (especially troublesome with foot problems such as bunions, toenail problems, or highly sensitive toes)
- Easier to put on and take off compression stockings (use removable slip inserts to reduce friction between foot and fabric)
- Ideal for summer footwear (sandals, flip-flops and other open-toed shoes)
- Keep your toes and feet cool in hot summer
- Support, shape, and toning with graded compression
- Women can show off their pedicures and painted toenails
Your Legs Need More Love
- Reduced Injury, swelling, and fatigue:
- Our graduated compression socks (20-30 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers.
- Reduces foot and leg swelling, cramping.
- Designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric, for relief of varicose veins or other leg swelling issues.
- Support your foot, heel, arch, ankle, and calf.
- Use it every day, night, or both.
Take Control of Your Health
- Our graduation compression technology (20-30mmHg) provides the compression to provide boost to your blood circulation.
- Stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles.
- This equals faster recovery and better performance, Let our compression socks help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great again.