What is hunchback?
Humpback is a relatively common spinal deformity, which is a morphological change caused by the kyphosis of the thoracic spine. Mainly due to weak back muscles, looseness and weakness.
Humpback can be divided into two types: posture and structure.
Posture is a slight hunchback caused by normal bad posture. The bone structure has not changed, but muscle tension and spasm, which can be improved by adjustment. If it is a structural change, that is, the spine has been deformed, the head will tilt forward and cause blood circulation obstacles to the head, insufficient blood supply to the head, and the pelvis in a forward or backward tilt position will cause waist pain. It can cause local pain in the knee joint, heel base, and insufficient blood supply to the brain, as well as unclear vision, tinnitus, and dysphagia.
What is the cause of hunchback?
There are many reasons for hunchback. If young people have poor posture when they sit in their daily life, they always like to sit with their backs bent, which will be formed easily after a long time. There is also a problem, which is very pronounced and severe scoliosis, which can also lead to a hunchback. In the elderly, because of osteoporosis in the spine, the degeneration of the bone, that can form a progressive hunchback, which is a normal aging, degenerative change. The hunchback caused by posture and degenerative hunchback caused by the elderly do not need any special treatment, pay attention to correct good posture, usually sitting straight, standing straight, lying straight can be.
Long-term chest and kyphosis increase the burden on the heart and cause serious damage. Due to the narrowing of the intervertebral space, the reduction of the thoracic volume and the compression of the myocardium, it is easy to cause heart disease. Changes in the thoracic spine structure will affect breathing, and the heart and lung functions will affect the brain Oxygen supply, blood circulation in the body, and long-term abnormal posture have a great impact on the development of minors and the physical fitness of adults.
- How to improve hunchback?
- Stand straight against the wall. This is a very traditional method, the head, shoulders, buttocks, heels and four parts should be against the wall standing. Stand for 15-30 minutes a day for a week and you'll definitely feel more energetic than before. This is because when your back is straight, your whole body will look more energetic.
- Exercise your back muscles: You may find that no matter how hard you try to correct your hunchback, as long as you forget, your back will hunch down immediately. This is because the long-term hunchback causes the back muscles to extend and become weak. Therefore, it is also very important to work hard on the back muscles.
- Back foam roller: The foam roller can improve your spine flexibility and can also reposition your shoulders. Use as shown: place the foam roller in the center of your back, keep your hips off the ground, support your body with your feet, and hold your head with your hands. Slowly roll the foam roller upwards, rolling a few more times where you feel the pain.
- Use elastic bands to train back muscles: When standing upright or sitting down, pick up the elastic band with both hands, balance with the shoulders, and then use the shoulder blades to force, pull the elastic band to both sides, so that you can exercise the back muscles
- We recommend using ZSZBACE back correction belt, which can help correct posture and prevent kyphosis