Any sport has its specific basic technical requirements. Mastering the basic techniques proficiently can not only promote the improvement of sports performance, form skills and skills, and improve people's physique, but also play a very important role in preventing sports injuries.
Correct technical guidance must conform to the principles of mechanical structure and the characteristics of the physiological anatomical structure of the human body. The two are closely related. Wrong technical movements often put a heavy load on certain tissues and organs of the body, and various injuries will occur when the load exceeds the limit of physiological functions.
Sports injury points:
1. Damage caused by pure violence.
For example, when throwing a solid ball, the force is too strong, the upper arm has an additional twisting action, which causes a humeral fracture; the small turn curl causes a wrist scaphoid fracture.
2. Strain and explosive injury.
Long-term erroneous technical training actions have caused an undue heavy load on a certain part of the body, denatured the tissue of that part, lost the elasticity and toughness of the tissue, and reduced the load capacity of the tissue. For example, due to incorrect movements during a jump, the soles of both feet do not land at the same time, so that the reaction force of the ground is not evenly borne on the two heels. Over time, it will cause unilateral heel damage and degeneration. When you have explosive power, you will get hurt by heeling.
Long-term, monotonous exercises are performed on a certain part of the body without paying attention to adjustments, causing the tissue to accumulate many and repeated injuries. This kind of damage is more common in joints, tendons, tendon attachments and weight-bearing bone tissue. To prevent cumulative damage, it is often difficult to achieve the desired results solely relying on medical treatment.
Therefore, safety protection measures during exercise are particularly important, which are mainly divided into self-protection and companion protection.
1. Before starting to exercise, be sure to make preparations in accordance with the requirements of the training course.
2. The basic way to avoid injury is to do 1-2 sets of warm-up exercises with appropriate light weights before exercising, and then formally use heavy weight exercises.
3. When exercising, you should wear protective gear (wrist pads, elbow pads, waist pads, knee pads, etc.) as needed, such as heavy squats, presses, and waist protection belts, and knee pads for squats. Focus the weight on the training area to prevent waist and knee injuries; if you have suffered a wrist injury in the past, you must wear a wrist guard when doing bench presses.
4. Training alone, especially for beginners, if there are difficulties or dangers during exercise, you should first remain calm and not nervous, and then take effective measures to help yourself and protect yourself, relieve difficulties or eliminate danger. For example, when doing a back-neck press, if the barbell is pressed against the back of the neck and can no longer be lifted up to the last few times, you can lift the barbell with the help of bending your knees and kicking and matching your body swing; if you practice barbell bench press, a barbell appears When pressing on the chest and unable to lift up, you can use the chest and back to do upright movements to help lift up. If you fail, you should take a deep breath to bulge your chest and abdomen, hold your breath, push your hands forward to make the barbell roll from your chest to the lower part of your abdomen, and then lift your upper body.
When training, it is best to practice together in order to encourage, help and protect each other.
If doing heavy weight training, it is best to have a companion behind (1 person) or on both sides (2 people) to protect and help. If the action is completed smoothly, the companion only needs to be prepared for protection nearby, observe the training situation, and take help and protective measures at any time; if the movement is deformed, assist the practitioner to complete the action; if there is difficulty and danger, the companion Measures should be taken immediately to relieve the danger. This not only ensures the safety of the trainer, but also improves the training effect.
Although it is a good thing to love sports, you must also pay attention to the safety in the process. After all, life is the prerequisite for doing anything and owning everything, so we must pay attention to the health of the body.