With the rapid development of life and the faster pace of life, many people suffer from mental stress and their physical conditions begin to deteriorate. Among them, shoulder pain is a popular symptom. Because some white-collar workers have been facing computer work for a long time, shoulder pain is already normal. However, do not ignore shoulder pain. If you have this symptom for a long time, it is recommended to go to the hospital for examination.
So, in order to have a healthier body, you should know the reasons for these shoulder pains.
1. Frozen shoulder: Frozen shoulder refers to inflammation and pain of the shoulder caused by various reasons in a broad sense. Idiopathic frozen shoulder refers to the inability of the shoulder joint to move without obvious cause and restricted movement. The daily term "frozen shoulder" refers to the latter, which mainly occurs in people around 50 years of age. It is a common disease characterized by shoulder joint pain and movement disorders.
2. Severe lung disease: its typical symptoms are long-term cough, phlegm, dyspnea, chest pain, etc. However, a small number of patients have special symptoms, such as no respiratory symptoms such as cough, but some people have symptoms of shoulder pain. Because the upper part of the lung apex is only the thoracic outlet, and there are various nerve plexuses such as brachial plexus in the area around the lung apex, symptoms such as frozen shoulder and back pain may occur.
3. Cholecystitis: Because the gallbladder is located on the right side of the body, the pain of gallbladder stones or cholecystitis usually radiates to the right shoulder or right scapula, and patients often have a history of repeated attacks. In severe cases, the face will be pale, sweating or accompanied by nausea and vomiting, or even shock.
4. Angina pectoris and myocardial infarction: The heart is located at the opposite position to the pain caused by cholecystitis, and the pain caused by myocardial ischemia spreads to the left shoulder.
5. Cervical spondylosis: Long-term incorrect work and living postures cause cervical symptoms, which makes the cervical spine prone to hyperplasia and other diseases. The hyperplastic cervical spine compresses the nerves and causes shoulder pain. This kind of pain is relatively common and accounts for the majority.
Next, let's take a look at what are the treatments for shoulder pain?
You can use your head to press your palms. Every time before you go to bed at night or before you wake up every morning, you can lie on your back on your back, then straighten your legs and place your palms under your head. Then, with the palm facing up and the back of the hand facing down, press the center of your palm with your head firmly. Every time everyone can practice for about 20 minutes. In the first few days of this exercise, the curvature of the arm should not be too large, otherwise the palm of the hand will be more difficult to reach.
Patients with shoulder pain are probably caused by normal overwork or cold shoulders. After this happens, the patient can choose a hot compress to relieve shoulder pain. Hot towels or hot water bottles can be used to compress the shoulders. During the hot compress, the patient can clearly feel that the blood circulation in the shoulder area becomes smooth, and the pain will gradually disappear at this time. At the same time, the patient can also use a low-frequency therapeutic device to treat and relieve pain.
Both shoulder pain and neck pain are caused by the fatigue of the neck muscles, which is most likely a common cervical spondylosis. If this symptom occurs, do not rush to take medicine. Although many medicines can relieve your pain in a short period of time, they will bring greater side effects to people's bodies. It is still necessary to keep exercising, as long as you insist on massage and exercise, you can get healed. Every time you can do a neck exercise after work, the main thing is to slowly shake your head.
Shoulder pain caused by frozen shoulder should first be treated for frozen shoulder, only after the disease is cured, the symptoms of shoulder pain will disappear naturally. The patient can take a massage method, which is to rub the muscles of the shoulder area with the palm of the hand, and massage it repeatedly for half an hour from top to bottom. Then lift up his painful upper limbs. The patient will feel a little pain when he lifts up, but this is to prevent his shoulder joints from being adhered. The patient will get better after one month.